The Squiders ethical statement
Design has an amazing amount of power and we all know what should come with great power...
We believe in the quality of the work we produce, work that has been thoroughly researched and implemented. The reason our business succeeds is because the work we produce for our clients helps them to grow their business.
With this is mind (and whilst it isn't our job to moralise), we do have our ethics and, as a result, we don't wish to personally help the following organisational types to grow :
- Pseudo scientific organisations (homeopaths, chiropractors etc.)
- Arms manufacturers or dealers
- Right wing political organisations
- Any organisation that we feel discriminates by race or gender
- Religious organisations
- Adult content websites
Easier to say it now and avoid an awkward phone conversation.
That said we love to work with, even offering discounts to :
- Scientific outreach programmes
- Community based projects
- Legitimate charitable organisations
- Equality advocates
- Worker's Unions